Sunday, May 1, 2011

In the beginning

Well folks, here it is...

After months of talking about it, I finally decided to create it. San Antonio Midnight Snack is a blog that I have wanted to do for quite a while now. I love to eat, as my waistline shows, and I love to try new places in and around San Antonio, Texas where I was born and raised. I want to thank you for viewing my blog, and please continue to visit often as I report on where and what I had to eat.


A little background information about me as we begin our food journey throughout San Antonio and the great state of Texas. Im a 31 year old guy that was raised in a small town just outside San Antonio called Bulverde. I went to Smithson Valley High School and I work as a store manager for The Honeybaked Ham Company. I also have 3 cats and have an abnormally large sneaker collection. I love the San Antonio Spurs and The Boston Red Sox.. Again, I thank you for reading this and stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment