Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers



Every Sunday after Church my family and I go out to lunch, today we chose Red Robin Gourmet Burgers. 
Red Robin started in Seattle Washington back in 1969. Since then they have grown to 450 locations across the U.S. and Canada. Red Robin specializes in "Gourmet" hamburgers. Specailized toppings such as pineapple, fried onion strings, steaksauce, and avocados are the norm here. Also gourmet cheeses are a big deal here as well with choices such as bleu cheese, pepper jack plus your regulars like Swiss, cheddar, and American for your choosing.











What we ordered:

This Sunday I ordered the Banzai Burger, this is a true gourmet burger in the fact that there are two pineapple rings between the meat and bun. I like this burger because of the sweet/sour mix of the pineapple and the saltiness of the meat. One of the things that I like about Red Robin is that you can get your burger cooked to your liking. Most places tend to overcook the meat and therefore dry it out. I ordered mine hamburger medium so the meat was still juicy and wasn't overdone. Megan ordered the Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Sandwich which she enjoyed and my father had the Red Robin Burger. 

Another thing that makes Red Robin unique is that you get all you can eat fries with your meal. Usually I never get to a second helping because of the size of the burger, but it is nice to know that there are more fries available if I am still hungry.


 











Grades:

Service: A  As you know by now Im pretty easy to please, my tea was always filled, our food was delivered in a timely manner, no complaints here.

Price: A Good food at a good price, there is a reason Red Robin is as successful as they are.

Overall Satisfaction: A Red Robin is as consistant as it gets, and thats a good thing for me. Ill be back again.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen this place, but never been inside. I like Chester's and Longhorn Cafe. But I will give Red Robin a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let this one slide as not as detailed as the others only because I've been here so much and you ordered my favorite thing on the menu.

    ReplyDelete